Have a look below at our FAQ's and you should find the answer to your questions.
If you have a specific question or one you can't find the answer to below, feel free to contact us!
Press the button below for contact options.
Canine Gold can be fed to any dog over 8 months old.
Yes, Canine Gold is safe to feed alongside all other supplements that don't contain turmeric. We recommend only feeding one turmeric based product at a time. If it is medication prescribed by a vet then we recommend checking with the vet if it is okay to feed a turmeric based supplement alongside the medication.
Most dogs will find it palatable. However, if your dog is a fussy eater we recommend introducing it by mixing only a small amount of Canine Gold into some yoghurt or peanut butter. Once they become used to the taste and smell you can gradually remove the yoghurt/ peanut butter and up the dosage of Canine Gold to the recommended amount. We provide full feeding instructions with every order.
- Dog (Under 20kg)- 5ml per day
- Dog (20kg - 40kg) - 10mls per day
- Dog (Over 40kg) - 15mls per day
One lid is for free pouring and the other is used to measure out the correct dosage. To use the bottle gently squeeze and the liquid will rise up the tube at the side into the measuring cap at the top.
You should notice a difference within two weeks of using Canine gold.
Canine Gold only comes in liquid form. Apologies for the inconvenience
We recommend adding it directly on top of their food. However, if your dog is very fussy you can syringe directly into their mouth.
Apologies we do not provide any samples. We recommend starting out with the 250ml bottle so you can try this product at minimal cost.
If your dog has IBS, it is likely that a turmeric based supplement would be too strong for them.
Yes, we accept returns on bottles that have not been opened or used and are in re-sellable condition. Once we receive the bottle back a full refund will be issued. Please email us so that we can process your return.
Once you subscribe to the list with your email it can take up to 15 minutes to receive the second email with your discount code. Please do not place the order without the code as we can not apply the discount post purchase.
There are a few top reasons that you might be having trouble with your discount code:
1. Codes are not valid to be used in conjunction with any other discount or offer. If you have opted into a recurring subscribe and save purchase, the code cannot be applied. Please ensure you have selected 'One time purchase' on the product page.
2. Entering the discount code incorrectly - we advise to copy and paste directly from the email to make sure it is accurate. All hyphens must be included in the code and codes are case sensitive.
3. Trying to use an expired code. Please check on the email you received the code in for the expiry date. An expired code will not work.
If none of the above apply and you are still having issues applying a discount code, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help.
** Please do not place an order until you have received the code via email.
If you have signed up to a recurring subscribe and save order you can make changes to this at any time. To do this login to your account and select the subscription button where you will be able to make the changes you need.